Air New Zealand
Air New Zealand have one of the most comfortable and ergonomically designed seats in economy. To top this off they have a wide range of entertainment to keep the kids occupied and fantastic Kiwi service from their crew.
One of the best features and unique features about flying economy with Air New Zealand is on the Boeing 777–300 aircraft they offer customers the option of upgrading to what they have called Economy Skycouch™ which is three economy seats that transform into a flat space giving you enough room to lie down and actually get some sleep on those long flights. This space is great for a couple or a parent travelling with one child.
- Sculpted seats and a flexible headrest provide superior levels of comfort added in a slimline seat-back to enhance the feeling of space.
- Entertainment include a 9” HD touch screen providing the latest content, including movies, TV shows and box set series.
- Each seat offers power and a USB connection.
- Wonderful fresh flavours of New Zealand food from world renowned Chefs to ensure you are happy and content on your journey.
- Refreshments and snacks available throughout the flight.
Premium Economy is available on flights operated on Boeing 777-200 and 777-300 aircraft. Providing luxuriously soft and roomy leather armchairs, Air New Zealand’s Premium Economy is one of the best in the sky.
Air New Zealand offer a Premium Economy Spaceseat on the 777-300 which brings premium economy flying to a new level. The smartly designed angled seats have the dual function of maximising privacy or allowing for more open space when travelling with a companion.
- Enjoy 50% more recline than in Economy
- Entertainment facilities, including an 11” HD capacitive touch screen, premium headphones, in-seat power, a USB connection and individual reading lights.
- Delightful inhouse chef-designed menu options matched with New Zealand wines carefully selected by Air New Zealand’s wine consultants.
- A luxury leather seat that provides individual armrests, a leg rest to stretch out and extendable foot support.
- Priority check-in and baggage.
- A premium amenity kit to ensure a comfortable journey.
- Two pieces of carry on luggage (up to 7kgs per bag)
When flying in Business Premier™ you will experience the best with super soft leather seats that will transform into a lie-flat bed, accompanied with a memory foam mattress, two full sized pillows and a cosy duvet, watch yourself float away into dreamland. All seats have direct aisle access and come with an ottoman footrest which can even be used as a visitor’s seat for meal times and catch ups with friends.
Business Premier™ also comes with its own menu from world renowned Kiwi chef, Peter Gordon. Peter has developed a delicious menu full of creative and fresh flavours. You can choose from freshly made pancakes to a gorgeous duck for dinner and to top it off, you will be serviced a generous selection of premium New Zealand wines with each meal.
- 180 degree lie flat leather bed.
- Premium check-in, lounge access and priority baggage.
- An 11” HD touch screen with premium headphones and in-seat power, a USB connection and reading lights.
- A handpicked menu by Peter Gordon, matched with premium New Zealand wines carefully selected by Air New Zealands wine consultants.
- A large table to dine with friends or your travel companion.
- A premium amenity kit to ensure a comfortable trip.