Get ready for a new kind of travel
Melbourne Travel Project have launched our limited edition release Virtual Reality Travel Headsets.
Here is a little preview of what to expect
How to Use your
You can watch the following VR180 and 360-degree videos for an immersive virtual reality experience with your brand new Virtual Reality Viewer.
- Assemble Headset as per instructions on sleeve.
- Download the YouTube app.
- Select a VR video from our library below.
- To start playback, tap the image to launch the YouTube app.
- Ensure the highest playback quality has been selected by pressing the icon
- Tap the Cardboard icon . The screen split will split into two smaller screens.
- Insert your phone into Headset
- Look around to view the video in VR180 or 360 degrees.
Learn more about watching 360-degree/180-degree content.
To use Cardboard with iOS devices, you’ll need to have iOS 9 or higher.