Lord Howe Island⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Situated in the South Pacific Ocean, north east of Sydney is a picturesque island, Lord Howe Island.
Refreshingly off the radar, Capella Lodge is Lord Howe Island’s premium luxury boutique accommodation. Commanding stunning ocean and mountain views the lodge affords a civilised, stylish and sophisticated escape.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Capella’s contemporary cuisine, first name service, relaxed sophistication and intimate surrounds combine to deliver a unique and exclusive Lord Howe Island experience.
Guests can take mountain walks, explore relax on the pristine beach and coral reef and enjoy the ultimate island castaway escape.
Why We Love It: The island is breathtakingly beautiful and secluded
From $790 per person
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Terms and Conditions available on our website https://www.melbournetravelproject.com.au/terms-conditions/
- Prices are quoted based on the lowest available fare at the time of advertising and may vary depending on date of travel and date of purchases.
- Prices are per person.
- Prices correct from publication but is subject to change at the discretion of the airline/hotel/tour operator and may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Prices are available unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All offers and prices are subject to availability and can change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated.
- Cancellation and change fees will apply.
- Booking may be subject to compulsory credit card fees and service charges.
- Melbourne Travel Project reserve the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees and surcharges at any time
- Prices are valid for the travel dates specified only.
- Prices may or may not include checked baggage. Checked baggage can incur an additional surcharge
- Flights can be operated by a partner airline. Ask your travel concierge when booking.
- Other Terms and Conditions may apply.