Pullman Cairns International Hotel
Experience 5-star excellence in the heart of the Tropical North. Pullman Cairns International stands command at the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef. It offers direct access to the bustling Cairns City Centre, is close to the cruise departure terminal, plus guests can enjoy stunning views of the vessels moving in and out of the Trinity Inlet as they make their way out toward the reef, islands, and seemingly endless horizon.
✔️ 6 Nights in an Upgraded Harbour View Room
✔️ Outer Great Barrier Reef Cruise
✔️ Green Island Discovery
✔️ 2 Course Lunch or Dinner for 2 at Ochre Restaurant
✔️ 2 x 60 Minute Luxury Spa Treatments
✔️ Free date changes up to 14 days prior to departure
From only$699 per person
Book by May 30, 2021
Select dates October 2021 – March 2022
* Prices are per person twin share
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Terms and Conditions available on our website https://www.melbournetravelproject.com.au/terms-conditions/
- Prices are quoted based on the lowest available fare at the time of advertising and may vary depending on date of travel and date of purchases.
- Prices are per person.
- Prices correct from publication but is subject to change at the discretion of the airline/hotel/tour operator and may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Prices are available unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All offers and prices are subject to availability and can change without notice.
- Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated.
- Cancellation and change fees will apply.
- Booking may be subject to compulsory credit card fees and service charges.
- Melbourne Travel Project reserve the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees and surcharges at any time
- Prices are valid for the travel dates specified only.
- Prices may or may not include checked baggage. Checked baggage can incur an additional surcharge
- Flights can be operated by a partner airline. Ask your travel concierge when booking.
- Other Terms and Conditions may apply.
- Pricing All prices are person twin share unless otherwise stated, are in Australian dollars, are correct at the time of publication & are subject to change without notice. Flights are not included unless otherwise stated & if included, are economy class unless otherwise stated. Price includes any stated bonus nights, upgrades & package savings, if applicable.
- ‘Book with Confidence – Free Date Changes
Applies to new bookings. Changes to travel dates can be made up to 14 days before the original departure date. Changes made after this time are subject to standard cancellation terms & conditions. Date changes are subject to availability & blackout dates. No refund will be given if you are not able to change your booking date as a result of alternate dates not being available.
- Cancellation Charges
Please note, canceled bookings will incur charges. Our travel service providers are entitled to impose cancellation charges, which can be up to 100% of the amount paid to them for the relevant service, regardless of whether travel has commenced. If any refunds are received from travel service providers, they will be passed on to you, less a minimum cancellation fee of $300 per person.
- General Terms & Conditions
In addition to the specific terms and conditions outlined above, upon purchase, this package is subject to general terms & conditions
- Travel Insurance
Travel insurance is not included but is strongly recommended. Ask your Holiday Expert about our great value coverage options.